Sunday, June 21, 2009

Its been ages...

I haven't posted anything on this blog in ages! I am officially a terrible blogger. There is no way I can update on everything I have done since the last time I was on here, so here is a laundry list of the things I can think of:

**Finished the semester with ALL A'S! (Woo-hoo!)
**Started my summer job at the DMV. (Driver's Licenses, Titles, and Stickers..oh my!)
**"Jumped on it!", did the electric slide, and YMCA'd at Matthieu and Lauren's wedding.
**Went on the CRUISE. (Hands down: best vacation ever!)
**Got a new puppy!! (Frank is the best, most ornery little pug in the world!)
**Enjoyed some tasty delights at the Sesser Homecoming (Corndogs...yum)

That is all that popped into my mind for now. But here are some upcoming events that I am looking for:
**A trip to Nashville to see Valerie! (Demo's...here I come!)
**Swim Bash '09 (The tans may fade, but the memories will last forever.)
**Holiday World (...anyone?)
**Starting my last semester of college as a student teacher! (Yay!)

Here is a photo of us at the beach in Coco Cay!


This is Brett and I snorkeling in Nassau, Bahamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment