Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hello Blogspot!

So.... this is new! Brett, Kyle, and I were talking about blogs on the way home from Harrisburg last night. So I got the bright idea to start one of my very own! I don't lead a very interesting life, so I am not quite sure how this is going to go..



...I guess we'll see.



I guess I'll jump right in. Today was a frenzy of holiday baking. So Much Baking! Mom and I made....

  • *Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • *Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
  • *Blueberry Muffins
  • *Peanut Butter Fudge
  • *Chocolate Fudge
  • *No-Bake Cookies (not my favorite...)
  • *Kolaches (...still not my favorite)
  • *Sugar Cookies


That may be everything. But I've had an overexposure to flour and baking soda, so I can't be sure. Kolaches are those cute little folded cookies with cherry filling in the middle. They are mighty attractive, but have a terrible taste.



Anyhow, tomorrow is going to be a busy day, being Christmas Eve and all. First me, mom, and Mama Sue are heading over to Centralia to see Amie, Brian, and teeny baby Zoie. I am simply ecstatic. That Zoie is just the cutest little thing! So we are going to take presents and baked goods over since they can't make it to Christmas Eve.



Adios!!

No comments:

Post a Comment