Saturday, December 27, 2008

Good Grief...

Oh my goodness gracious...

I started this blog OVER A YEAR AGO! I got ONE post on here before abandoning the entire thing. Can you believe that? I can.....

Well this time it is going to be different. This time I am going to blog all the time! This time I am going to keep a good record of my days! Well, at least I hope so.. SO here goes:

I got an iPod for Christmas! From Brett Alan! Yay! I was so excited for it too. It is yellow and small and cute and wonderful. Right now I am uploading all of my CD's into iTunes. Which is only about 5 CDS. I am very picky about the CD's I buy. So far I have Taylor Swift, Beatles #1 Hits, Ingram Hill, Beach Boys #1 Hits, and Michael Buble. It is quite a varied collection. Right now Penny Lane is playing. Oh, I loved LOVE. It was the best show ever. Anyway...

Last night Brett and I went to see the curious case of Benjamin Button. It was very interesting. I really enjoyed it. Its all about time and opportunities and second chances. 'Carpe Diem,' I say! On the way home Brett and I had a very intellectual conversation about the theme and moral of the film. Haha... the above is all we came up with. Regardless, I recommend it to everyone who likes to watch Brad Pitt get better and better looking with each passing minute.

THE MOST AGGREVATING THING happened when we got home! I went to get my giant key ring out of my brand new purse (Thanks, Val!) and all of my keys were on it, EXCEPT MY CAR KEY! It was so confusing. After a few seconds, we discovered that the "cheap key ring" had broken. We searched all over (in the dark, with the help of Brett's blue key ring flashlight). We looked in the ignition, went inside, I turned out my pockets, emptied my purse, and found nothing! I was convinced that the key was lying in the floor of the theatre. But we went back outside and looked in the car one last time, where we saw the key lodged in between the belt buckle and the middle console. Too bad I always lock my car..

So now my father and I are going to go break into my car to retrieve the key. Yikes. Lets hope it works...

No comments:

Post a Comment