Saturday, January 3, 2009

Edible Bouquets

I am riding home from Florida right now. The trip was….something. It is just such a sad thing, but his parents and sister were just amazing. I have only been to a handful of funerals, but I have never seen anyone be as composed and at peace as they were. And it was such an unexpected tragedy, too. I cannot even begin to describe how much support they had from the small community. I am sure that the effects of everything that has happened will really hit them when everyone leaves, though, and my thoughts are with them.


On a lighter note: Someone brought one of those edible bouquets to the house, and it was SOOO good. I’ve seen these things advertised on television here and there but never gave them much thought. I’m not a big fruit person. But let me tell you, the chocolate dipped banana was a-mazing. I have never used the word ‘delectable’ before, but I am sure it is fitting for this thing… Absolutely fantastic. I recommend it with two thumbs WAY up.

1 comment:

  1. I think that we should try to make a fruit bouquet.. I definitely think that we could do it!

    ReplyDelete