Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day Baking!




I have been so bored over the last two days, and I have conjured up a variety of baked goods to pass the time! Yesterday I made molten lava chocolate cakes. They were similar to the ones that they have at Applebees, just without the hard shell. Today, we made both chocolate chip cookies and M&M's cookies!. AND THEN, as if that wasn't enough sweet stuff, I made some homemade hot fudge sauce to go over some ice cream and the left-over molten lava cakes. I guess being stuck indoors gives me a sweet tooth. I didn't really eat much of it, but I just had the urge to bake! Bake, bake, bake! All day long! (I am so bored.)

Oh! I got some more of my free stuff today courtesy of UPS! [Apparently the regular ol' U.S. Mail is NOT braving the snow today. What ever happened to 'snow, sleet, and shine'? My credit card payment better not be late.....] McGraw-Hill sent me some anti-bullying supplies. Complete with a VHS tape and musical cd (which features, oddly, "Puff the Magic Dragon?" Am I the only one who finds that strange?)

No comments:

Post a Comment