Saturday, January 3, 2009

No internet access

A ten-hour drive from Florida to Illinois gives a girl a LOT of spare time. I have a computer, but sadly WiFi is not yet available from the interstate. Such a shame. At any rate, I have had plenty of time to write in Microsoft Word documents. The below posts are the result of one very bored chicka-rita. They are super-long, I know. That is the great thing about a blog, though; no one has to read it! Kind of like a public diary, really…(I just pretend people are actually reading it…Haha)

Oh yeah, Happy New Year!

I’m off to make a list of my resolutions…hopefully this will keep me occupied for a while.

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog! just so you know. I'm not very good at posting, but hopefully I will do better now that I'm not in Florida! But I do enjoy your blog!

    -VAL

    ReplyDelete