Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Great Week!

This week I went to Red Lobster THREE times! On Sunday Brett and I went for dinner, on Monday I went with my grandma for lunch, and on Friday I went with my family and Brett for dinner to celebrate my mother's birthday. That is a LOT of Red Lobster, but it was so good. I ordered different things all three times, and all of them were delicious.

In addition to three trips to Red Lobster, I also went to Target three times! No trip to Marion is complete without making a stop at Target, my favorite chain store on the planet! They were having a 90% off sale on all of their Christmas items, so I just had to take advantage. I got over 350 Christmas ornaments for $7! Can you believe that? I have no real need for 350 Christmas ornaments, but how could I pass up that kind of a deal? Haha.

If you do the math, you would find that I saved $63! But really... I guess I didn't SAVE any money, because there is no way that I would have spent $70 on Christmas ornaments to begin with... At any rate, I have quite a wonderful collection of ornaments that cost me a mere $7. I am set. Now if I only had a tree... (Which they ALSO had on sale for $4.50 from $45.00. But I passed. Where would I store an entire Christmas tree?)

1 comment:

  1. my friend that IS quite the week.. now you did forget one thing! WE ARE GOING ON A FREAKING CRUISE!

    ReplyDelete