Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Dog...and some snow art!




My dog, Jake, does NOT like the snow. I made the mistake of putting a small lump of snow on his back and he HATED it! He ran over the the very icy part of the yard and started rolling all over it trying to get the snow off. I felt kind of bad... He didn't hold a grudge for long. When I brought the camera outside his inner-diva came out. He tried to lick the camera, as the above pictures show. Haha! I love it! He is such a cutie!

He sat and watched while me and Andrew made some art in the snow. We experimented with writing our names in the snow. For the first try I used the shovel to make a GIANT 'DANIELLE' in the snow. It took me like half an hour... and the result was definitely NOT worth the effort. For the second try, I followed Andrew's lead and just wrote my name in the snow with my finger. It was much prettier and easier to photograph! See the pictures....what do you think??



1 comment:

  1. I wish I was there to play in the snow with you, I wish I was there to eat those molten chocolate cake things & those M&M cookies. Ah.. I wish I was home.. and will be Saturday : ] yay.

    ReplyDelete